Virtual Therapy is Easy to Use; it Mirrors a Traditional Session
Each practitioner has a unique and secure online office where clients can read and send private messages to and from their therapists, access forms posted by their therapist, pay their bill and conveniently check in for a scheduled Virtual Therapy session.
Virtual Offices are comfortable and secure—because they are private. No more sharing a waiting room with a stranger, which can make some individuals nervous. By logging into your practitioner’s Virtual Office a few minutes before your session, you’ll have time to gather your thoughts and take a few deep and calming breaths.
Do you want to see how easy it is to use the Virtual Office? This is a convenient and secure place to wait for your session to begin.
- Log in to your account at www.virtualtherapyconnect.com.
- Click your My Therapists button on the left, and click on a therapist you are connected to and you will enter their Virtual Office.
- When it is time for your session, from your Therapist's Virtual Office click "Begin VTC Session" and you will enter the Waiting Room.
- When your therapist is ready to connect, you will see a notice pop-up in the Waiting Room with a button saying "Session Available with Your Therapist" - you simply click that button.
- If you want to share your video during the session, click "Start Video" button on the righthand side of the screen.